* “Rolling Stone – Sick and Wrong”:http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/29988909/sick_and_wrong/1 – Thanks “Stu”:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stuart-whatley/ for this one. depressing, and a little out of date now, but still revealing about the current health insurance reform debacle.
* From the ever fashionable “Audi,”:http://geekthreads.blogspot.com/ how to pack for a trip…
** “Packing How-To’s: Clothing, Part 1”:http://geekthreads.blogspot.com/2009/08/packing-how-tos-clothing.html
** “Packing How-To’s: Clothing, Part 2”:http://geekthreads.blogspot.com/2009/09/packing-how-tos-clothing-part-2.html
* “Dymaxion Car Restored”:http://synchronofile.com/?p=329 – There’s only one of Bucky Fuller’s Dymaxion cars left, and it has finally reached the hands of someone who will restore it properly.
* “Omaha Fashion Week Re-Cap”:http://www.princesslasertron.com/2009/09/omaha-fashion-week-2009-recap.html – Apparently, Omaha NE has its own fashion week. Who knew? Why don’t we have one around here??
* “The Fluevog fall line”:http://www.fluevog.com/code/?w=fresh – So many pretty shoes!